Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kids i am a criminal !!

hey kids,

its a really bold statement to do so. but whenever i peep in my mind i always get afeeling that yes i am a criminal! crime isnt a thing that society dosent accepts but that my cultured inner mind dosent accept it. me as a parent become very rude to kids, expects too many things at a time and i want to see my kids achieving the goals very fast. though as a modern parent i understand the ill effects of pressure and expectations somewhere i go on pushing my kids then it may be in sports issues of my eldor son or may be the admission case of my younger one
but yesterdays incidence opened up the things and made me realise that yes you are also a criminal. my son , hrishikesh i call him a think tank, his thinking processor is always working, he asked me a very pinching realistic question- baba, it could have been better that if you were a big doctor like a surgeon than a dentist what you are right now. i was shocked a kid age 6 years
having some comparision in his mind regarding his father. now am i able to satisfy his expectations ? certainly not.he is asking me to do something which even my father has not asked me to do so. even though i am a matured adult i couldnot bear the stressfull moment of huge unrealistic expectation from my kid, what those children are suffering daily we just cant imagine.andwhen going through the news of suciedes of young ones in societies i think we the parents are criminals . god knows how many times daily we are killing the dreams , creativity of our own kids. yes i am criminal!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raghavendra,
    Nice to see that you have started blogging. Its a novel way of expressing your inner voice from time to time.I read the ones written by you. They are very well written. Keep it up. I will peep in once in a while. I will also give you my blogspace address
    Its important that kids understand relative positions of parents in their respective feilds and also respect them for what they are.

    ReplyDelete